Who We Are
What You’ll Be Doing
- Executive Assistance: Proactively administer the COO’s calendar; manage and communicate the flow of information to the COO; ensure policies and procedures are followed in dealing with concerns and issues within the COO’s portfolio, make travel arrangements, manage record-keeping.
- Quality Assurance: Develop and maintain any QA systems required to support MSABC support services outreach and ensure adequate measurements and evaluations are provided for various departmental teams.
- Administration and Project Management: Administer the flow of special projects or manage assigned projects from concept to completion; carry out research and analysis where required, communicate with stakeholders, clients, vendors if appropriate, attend project meetings, prepare progress reports and follow up on action items.
- Documentation and Meeting Prep: Write, edit, prepare, coordinate, and organize correspondences including briefing notes, digital presentations, memos, meeting agendas/minutes and reports as requested.
Who You Are
- Experienced: You bring a minimum of five-plus years of corporate office and executive support experience. Post-secondary education such as a diploma or degree in a related field is a definite asset.
- Administrative Excellence: You’ve been recognized for your meticulous eye for detail and strong analytical skills. Demonstrated superior judgment, integrity, problem-solving and communication savvy. Word, MS Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint and video conferencing (Microsoft Teams and Zoom) are second nature to you.
- More than an EA: Project management capabilities, able to design project plans and execute to completion and expectations. Sound business acumen and continuous process improvement mindset.
- Relationship Savvy: Excellent customer service skills, handling requests and inquiries in a professional, diplomatic and service-driven manner. High level of professionalism with the ability to maintain composure in difficult situations. Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders (all levels, internal and external).
Why You Should Work Here
Based in Chilliwack, BC, we are an OSSE certified company with a recognized health & safety management system. We work in partnership with WorkSafeBC in their Partners in Injury and Disability Prevention Program, and Occupational Safety Standard of Excellence (OSSE) program, which recognizes and financially rewards employers who have high standards of occupational health and safety and return-to-work programs.
As an industry association employer, we’re responsible for ensuring we meet and exceed health & safety practices for our approximately 30 professional staff while building a strong organizational culture. While remote work arrangements are in full effect currently, we offer a professional office environment along with competitive compensation and robust extended health and wellness benefits. With new programs and services under development, it’s an exciting time to join our organization.
How To Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume, quoting the Job Title, to:
Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC
We thank all candidates for their interest. All applications will be reviewed to determine which candidates’ education and experience best meets the needs of the position. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.