Your work matters.
Are you an experienced marketer and PR specialist, looking for an opportunity to use your creative, technical, and organizational skills for good? Do you want to be part of a motivated and talented team? Want work that is interesting and rewarding—and you can see the impact?
At the Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC, we are working with our manufacturer members to make British Columbia the safest place to work in Canada. Join us!
Your role includes:
- Copy writing and content development
- Web strategy and hands-on web editing
- Event planning and promotion
- Media relations
- Social media strategy
- Digital advertising
At times, you will also work on sponsorship strategy and outreach, member benefits, communications projects, and more.
Are you the right fit?
- Creative and results-focused
- Passionate, honest, ethical, and a people person
- A team player who always pulls your weight
Do you have what it takes?
- You can take an idea and run with it—but you know when to ask for help
- You’re skilled with current marketing tech for web, social media, email, and analytics
- You write great copy and edit effectively
- Your focus gets the work done, but you can shift gears quickly
- You keep your eye on the prize (and the budget and timeline)
Here’s why you want to work here:
- Get to do great work that matters
- Work with a talented team who values your work, and will step up to support you
- Take home a competitive salary and fantastic benefits
Is this you? Introduce yourself:
Forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a not-for-profit industry organization. We’re passionate about what we do and our impact on people.
Our goal is to make the manufacturing industry a safer place to work, helping members build systems that protect workers. Established to reduce injuries in the industry, Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC offers health and safety support to thousands of BC manufacturers. We deliver advice, resources, and training, and are the Certifying Partner for the Occupational Safety Standard of Excellence program (OSSE, or COR for the manufacturing industry).