Reopening and protecting workers in the plant
What do you need to know to reopen your manufacturing or food processing business safely—or to ensure your people are protected and your essential business stays open?
Join Medical Health Officer Michael Schwandt, Vancouver Coastal Health and Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC CEO Lisa McGuire for a discussion of key factors in reopening and protecting workers.
- Critical factors to keep workers safe and your doors open
- Key considerations to keep the virus out of the plant
- Important things to tell your employees
- How transmission happens, and how it doesn’t
- Critical factors in closing a facility where there’s been a virus outbreak—and for reopening
Bring your questions!