N95 and beyond: Safe options and best practice
With N95 masks in short supply, many manufacturers and food processors are scrambling to find the right respiratory protection to protect their workers or first aid attendants from exposure to COVID-19—and from dust and other more common airborne hazards.
In this webinar, find out:
- What exactly does N95 mean?
- What do common terms associated with respiratory protection mean?
- What safe alternatives are available? How can you choose the right ones—and know what to avoid?
- What key things do you need to consider when using or issuing respirators at your worksite?
- What training is required when using a respirator?
Occupational Hygienist Jasmine Kalsi will walk you through these essentials. She will also share a set of companion resources you can use to make educated decisions on respiratory protection for your plant and train your staff effectively.
Jasmine Kalsi, MSc OEH
Safety Advisor and Occupational Hygiene Specialist
Webinar video on demand:
- VIDEO | User seal checks on disposable respirators
- VIDEO | Donning and doffing disposable respirators
- VIDEO | User seal checks for reusable half-face respirators
- POSTER | User seal checks for half-face reusable respirator seal check – filter
- POSTER | User seal checks for disposable respirators
- POSTER | User seal checks for half-face reusable respirators – cartridge
- CHECKLIST | Respiratory inspection checklist