Dynamic Rescue Systems and Industrial Scientific are pleased to host a one-day training seminar for anyone that is involved in Confined Space set-up, management and execution of work or rescue.
This event will provide comprehensive Gas Detection Made Easy (GDME) training, which gives attendees a solid understanding of gas detection terms, sensor technology, area and live monitoring, confined space and risks/hazards.
They will end the day performing practical demos and scenarios using our confined space simulators.
8:00AM – 12:00PM | Classroom Theory
- Hazardous Gas Review
- Regulations, Permits, Tailgate Sessions
- Types of gas detection equipment
- Limitations of gas detection equipment
- Proper preparation of instruments
- Sampling techniques
- Operations and familiarization
- Record keeping
- Equipment Familiarization
- Air movers, blowers, ventilation
- Tripods, winches, fall protection
- Lock-out, tag-out items
- PPE, SCBA, hardhats, gloves, eye protection, etc.
- Safety equipment
12:00PM – 12:45PM | Lunch (Provided)
12:45PM – 4:00PM
Practical demo in the field using on-site confined space simulators
- Preparation for Practical Training
- Practical Training Exercises
- Live Monitoring, Connected Worker and New Wireless Technology
Call Dynamic Rescue today to reserve your spot and ensure you get in on this excellent training opportunity!