This workshop is designed to assist organizations in implementing and managing Return-to-Work (RTW) Programs, as well as to support employees with psychological and physical injuries in staying at work, or returning to work.
This course is designed for HR Professionals, General Managers, Supervisors, Health & Safety Professionals, Union Leaders, and Frontline Professionals.
Registration: 7:30 am – 8:00 am
Course Time: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Networking Lunch: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Lunch will be provided
Continuing Education Credits: HRMA, CSPDM, VRA, CVRP
- Embracing an RTW Culture
- RTW for Psychological and Physical Injuries
- Duty to Accommodate
- Leveraging Job Demand Analysis (JDA) and Job Descriptions in RTW
- Occupational versus Non-Occupational Injuries
- Dealing with Vague Medical Information
- Obtaining Medical Clearance
- Confidentiality Matters
- Who are the Stakeholders?
- Engaging and Supporting Stakeholders
- Documenting and Managing RTW
- Case Study: Stay at work / Return to Work
Presenters: Greg Pratch, Derek Sienko, Monica Kyveris
Hosted by Diversified Rehabilitation Group and Xilo