Nominations are now closed. Nominations for the 2021 Safety Excellence Awards will open October 29, 2020.
- Eligibility: Awarded to the Joint Health & Safety Committee at any member or OSSE certified organization.
- Criteria: The applicant will need to submit a completed WorkSafeBC Joint Health & Safety Evaluation Tool and a nomination form submission detailing how their JHSC has excelled as a team to impact the workplace. Nominators are encouraged to submit supporting materials or video.
- Nominations: Any member company may submit a nomination for this award.
- Judging: Winner is selected based on team performance in safety advocacy and workplace impact by a committee nominated by the Alliance.
- Award: Winner and runner up for the award will be announced at the Safety Pinnacle Gala in April 2020. Winner will be awarded a trophy, and interviewed and recognized in an Alliance publication. Winner may also be engaged to participate in media and promotional opportunities to profile their brand’s commitment to health and safety.