Member Benefits at a Glance
Benefits for Corporate and Independent Members
- Professional Safety Advisory Services. As a member, you are eligible for regular consultations with a professional safety advisor to assist you in developing and improving your occupational health and safety program.
- Free Needs Analysis. Your advisory services typically begin with a complimentary safety needs assessment or a more in-depth gap analysis of your health and safety program. Schedule your first safety advisor meeting today.
- Training Discounts. Get discounts on health and safety training. Send team members to Open Learning classes offered throughout the year at various locations across the province or book training online 24/7 through the Alliance Online Learning Centre. Need to train a larger team? Book training courses tailored for your team at your facility. Book the training you need.
- Exclusive Resources. As a member, gain access to a variety of online resources and tools, including OHS manuals and references, templates, databases, and safety videos.
- Industry Updates. Our newsletters, social media, and online publications bring you the latest news, information, and updates on safety topics and other issues of importance to members and manufacturing industry professionals.
- Discounted Rates on Events.. The Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC holds many events during the year to serve our members and the health and safety community of Western Canada. You may be eligible for a discount on registration and exhibitor fees if you choose to attend any of these premier events.
- Networking Opportunities. Through our social media, website, the many events we hold during the year, and ongoing communication with our members, you will become a part of a network of like-minded businesses devoted to workplace health, safety, and employee well-being.
- Industry Supplier Discounts. Substantial member discounts from select industry suppliers exclusively for Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC members.
- Voting Privileges. Shape the future of the Alliance by exercising your voting privileges.
Premium Member Benefits with OSSE Certification
- Earn up to 10% annual WorkSafeBC insurance premium rebates. The OSSE Accreditation Program is equivalent to (and surpasses) the WorkSafeBC Partners in Injury and Disability Prevention Program, which provides industry with the “Certificate of Recognition” (COR).
- Opportunity to earn a 15% rebate on your net property insurance premiums. Through a partnership with CapriCMW and several major insurance companies, OSSE-certified member companies may be eligible for insurance benefits and a substantial rebate.
Benefits for Associate Members
Support the work of the Alliance through Associate Membership and expand your reach to the more than 3,000 companies the Alliance serves in the manufacturing and food processing industries.