Bjarne Nielsen is a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) with over 25 years of experience in the forestry industry and 18 years of experience as a WorkSafeBC Prevention Officer.
Besides being an instructor for the BC Forest Safety Council, Bjarne has conducted external audits implemented safety programs, provided coaching and mentoring.
- BASE External Auditor with BC Forest Safety Council.
- Certified OSSE External Auditor with BC Manufacturing Safety Alliance.
- Qualified Supervisor/Trainer (QST).
- Supervisor in the forest industry (all phases).
- Program development with industry and WSBC.
- Accident investigations.
Bear Safety Services Ltd
197 Stafford Avenue