M.Sc., PGDipEnvMngt, P.Ag., EP(EMSLA), EP(CEA)
Neil Allen is a Senior Regulatory Compliance and Management Systems Auditor with SNC Lavalin Inc.
Although based in the lower mainland of British Columbia, Mr. Allen frequently completes Auditing assignments in other parts of the province, including Vancouver Island, and often completes Auditing assignments in other Canadian provinces as well, including Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
Areas of Expertise
Neil Allen has over 18 years of consulting experience in Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and India with key specialties in the Food, Manufacturing, Ports, Oil and Gas, Mining, Waste Management, Transportation, Automotive, and Government sectors.
He currently holds the following Auditor Certifications in Canada, and is professionally bonded and certified as a Professional Agrologist:
- Certified Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC OSSE Auditor
- Certified Trucking Safety Council of BC COR Auditor
- Certified Maritime Employers Association of BC COR Auditor
- Alberta Safety Council COR Auditor
- Certified Lead Environmental Management System (EMS) Auditor to ISO 14001:2004 [EP(EMSLA)]
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Auditor to ISO 14001:2004 [EP(CEA)]
- Certified Towards Sustainable Mining (TSM) Auditor
Through his employer, SNC Lavalin Inc., Mr. Allen is able to offer his large corporate clients the option of engaging a “team” of certified COR Auditors rather than a single Auditor.
In this way, his Clients are able to access and take full advantage of the many added value and efficiency opportunities offered by SNC’s team approach to larger facility – large-employer COR Audits, including being able to complete the Audit in fewer days than would be required with a single Auditor; further minimising disruptions to the operations of his Clients.