The Alliance has planned a morning presentation in Penticton that will address how our programs and services can benefit BC Machine Shops, Structural Metal and Metal Product Manufacturers.
The morning will include:
- Labour Needs: Q&A with UBC-Okanagan about their Engineering Co-op Student Program, and Okanagan College Mechanical Engineering Technology Apprenticeships
- Plant Tour: Waycon Manufacturing’s top-class 33,400 square ft. facility
- Machine Guarding: UBSafe’s Modular Workplace Safeguarding Training System
- Technology Showcase: Rapid Prototyping & Metal Sintering from UBC-Okanagan
- Profitability of Safety: No-cost member services that can significantly reduce injury rates & surcharges
- PRIZE DRAW FOR A MASTERCRAFT TOOL CABINET, FOLLOWED BY A COMPLIMENTARY LUNCH