Introduction and Policy
It is expected that all people will respect their fellow classmates and login promptly on time for each webinar. A student will receive the most benefit from this program if they review their information packages prior to the webinar. If a student misses a webinar then they will have to make an arrangement with the instructor to complete the material.
How it works
OSSE for small employers is broken down into the following ten elements which will be delivered via online webinars for your convenience:
- Element A- Management/Owner Commitment
- Element B- Hazard Identification and Control
- Element C- Industry-Specific Control Programs*
- Element D- Inspection of Workplace, Equipment, and Work Practices
- Element E- Accident Investigation
- Element F- Training and Instruction
- Element G- Contractor Safety Management
- Element H- Health and Safety Program Administration
- Element I- Emergency Preparedness
We will be hosting the series on our online learning center where we will provide documents for download and where you will be able to engage with instructors through forums and by submitting questions.
How to Register
This program is free to all member companies of the Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC with under 20 full-time equivalent employees. You can easily register by adding this item to your shopping cart and creating yourself an account with our online learning centre.
If you would like more information on the program or how you can take advantage of the education provided please contact either: