Mental Health Resources
Workplace mental health resources for employers and workers.
If you or someone in your workplace is experiencing a mental health crisis and needs immediate medical support, call 9-1-1.
Mental health crisis line workers are also available across BC.
- 1-800-SUICIDE for individuals who are or know someone who is having thoughts of suicide. Available 24/7 in up to 140 languages
- 310-Mental Health (310-6789) for individuals who would like emotional support, information, and resources specific to mental health.
- Health region crisis lines:
- Interior Health – 1-888-353-2273
- Fraser Health – 1-877-820-7444
- Vancouver Coastal Health – 1-866-661-3311
- Northern Health – 1-888-562-1214
- Island Health – 1-888-494-3888
All Resources |Mental health during a crisis |Mental health resources for employers |Mental health resources for families |Mental health resources for workers
BC Government | Stay safe and healthy in an emergencyPlanning and preparing for emergencies and natural disasters can be hard. A support network lets two or more people help each other in an emergency.
Coping through a natural disaster emergency | Mental health tips for your and your familyHaving to flee your home, leave animals or possessions behind and relocating can cause distress, fear and anxiety for you and your loved ones.
The WorkBC Employer’s Tool Kit: Healthy Work Environments“Workplace wellness is a commitment by an employer to cultivate a work environment that promotes the health and wellness of its employees.”