The following terms and conditions are applicable for Make It Safe Vancouver conference registrations.
- Registration does not include travel and accommodations.
- Registering secures a space for you at the event, subject to over-booking. Lunch is included in your registration fee.
- Live event space is limited. Online registration more than one month prior to the live on-site event is strongly encouraged. While it may be possible, there is no guarantee of space availability, nor the availability of distributed conference materials for onsite registrants. In this case, participation/materials are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority given to Alliance members.
- Registrations will not be entered into the system and considered valid until payment in full has been received by the Alliance office. In the case of registrations where payment is made by cheque, the Alliance office MUST receive payment within 10 working days after submission of the registration for it to be accepted into the registration system as submitted and participation in events secured. Should payment not be received within the prescribed time period, the registration will be nullified and bookings in events opened up to other registrants. In the case of registrations received at either of the early rates but nullified after the early rates is no longer available, the attendee will be required to register at the regular conference rate.
- Fees are subject to the date of registration and the registrant’s membership status and type.
- Accepted payments methods are: Visa, Mastercard, or invoice/cheque payment. Cheque payments are subject to the terms noted above.
Since the conference incurs certain expenses prior to the event, it is necessary to impose the following cancellation policy:
- 21 working days before the event, or earlier: refund 100%, less $30 processing cost
- 10-20 working days before the event: refund 30%, less $30 processing cost
- less than 10 working days before the event: no refund
There are no refunds possible less than 10 days before the event, however a substitute registrant from the same organization is possible at any time prior to the conference at no charge. All cancellations must be received in writing, by e-mail.
Refunds will be provided by EFT or by applying a refund to the credit card used in registering. There will be no refunds granted for registrants who do not meet the conditions outlined above.
Attendees who do not attend meals or coffee breaks included in the registration fee will not receive a refund equivalent to the cost of the meal.
To contact us for more information or for cancellations, please send an email to Anna at [email protected].