With the pace of AI-assisted technology development, are you scrambling to understand what solutions you should be considering for your business—and how it will change the way your business works? As you evaluate the benefits to your business, it is important to also recognize the legal and ethical implications. From privacy and intellectual property to cybersecurity to physical and psychological impacts on workers, this new technology has the potential to radically shift your risk profile.
In this session:
- Look at the potential impact on employee engagement and trust with the use of AI-created content in the workplace without proper safeguards.
- Consider potential new physical hazards with the implementation of AI-controlled equipment.
- Explore the potential for AI-generated content in training simulations or virtual environments to create new psychological risks by putting new workers in stressful or anxiety-inducing scenarios.
- Understand your obligations around retraining and reintegration of workers as AI automates more tasks.
- Carefully consider the potential impacts to ensure the safe and ethical implementation of new AI technologies in your business.
Get ahead of the curve and learn the initial steps you need to take to safeguard your team and your business.