OHS Essentials course for workplace health and safety basics
Effective inspections are one of the most important incident/accident prevention tools in a company’s safety and health program. Properly trained inspectors in a systematic inspection program will help reduce incidents and property damage.
Learn how to create an effective safety inspection program in this essential workplace safety class for JHSC members, Worker Health and Safety Reps, managers, or supervisors responsible for workplace inspection.
Goals and Objectives
Understand how to conduct effective workplace inspections that improve worker communication and company morale and save time and money.
- Understand and meet Occupational Health and Safety regulatory requirements.
- Identify responsibilities and processes for conducting effective workplace inspections.
- Construct and develop your workplace inspection program.
- Effective health and safety inspections
- Develop an inspection program
- Inspection procedures, completing inspections, guidelines, and checklists
- Joint Health and Safety Committee members
- Worker Health and Safety Reps
- Any employees, managers, or supervisors responsible for workplace inspections
Eligible toward the requirements for for mandatory annual Joint Health and Safety Committee training in British Columbia; may be eligible in other jurisdictions as well.