Gurdev Singh is an environmental, occupational health and safety (EHS) professional with more than 15 years of experience in implementing, managing, and auditing quality assurance (ISO 9001), environmental (ISO 14001) and occupational health and safety (OHSAS 18001) management systems. Gurdev runs his own safety consulting business based in Kamloops, British Columbia. As an EHS consultant and an auditor, he is dedicated to enabling businesses to manage health and safety risks, reduce work-related injuries, and control incident losses while reducing costs by developing, implementing, and reviewing their occupational health and safety management programs and training their employees.
- Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP)
- Certified Health and Safety Consultant (CHSC)
- Certified Health and Safety Management System Auditor (CHSMSA)
- Certified COR External Auditor for:
- Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC
- go2HR (Tourism and Hospitality)
- BC Forest Safety Council
- SafetyDriven – TSCBC
- Exemplar Global Certified ISO 45001 Auditor
- Exemplar Global Certified Environmental Management System Auditor
- Provincial Instructor Diploma
His international experience in Singapore includes aviation maintenance/management, auditing and managing quality assurance and safety as the head of Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance Manager, and a Safety Representative.
His Canadian experience includes management of environmental, health, and safety as an Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Manager, and most recently, as the Occupational Safety
Standard of Excellence (Certificate of Recognition) Program Manager with Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC which included reviewing and quality assurance of COR internal and external audits, and training both internal and external COR auditors.
1406 Sunshine Crt
Kamloops BC, V2E 2M3
E: [email protected]