Gurdev Singh is an occupational health and safety professional with more than 15 years of experience in implementing, managing and auditing quality assurance (ISO 9001), environmental (ISO 14001) and occupational health and safety (OHSAS 18001) management systems.
Gurdev runs his own safety consulting business based in Kamloops, British Columbia. As a health and safety consultant and an auditor, he is dedicated to enabling businesses manage health and safety risks, reduce work-related injuries, and control incident losses while reducing costs by developing, implementing, and reviewing their occupational health and safety management program and training their employees.
- Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP)
- Certified Health and Safety Consultant (CHSC)
- Certified Health and Safety Management System Auditor (CHSMSA)
- Exemplar Global Certified ISO 45001 Auditor
- Certified COR External Auditor for:
- Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC
- go2HR (Tourism and Hospitality)
His international experience in Singapore includes auditing and managing quality assurance and safety as the head of Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance Manager and a Safety Representative. His Canadian experience includes management of environmental, health, and safety as an Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Manager, and most recently, as the Occupational Safety Standard of Excellence(Certificate of Recognition) Program Manager with Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC.
1406 Sunshine Crt
Kamloops BC, V2E 2M3
E: [email protected]