Front-line managers and supervisors are frequently tasked with shaping behaviour while ensuring employees receive an adequate introduction to workplace health and safety. Upon completion of the Employee Safety Orientation course, students will have a much better understanding of some of the common workplace health and safety elements. It is designed to be used in conjunction with a workplace orientation program.
2 hrs (You are required to attend this course a minimum of 1 hour(s) before you can download your certificate of completion)
This course is for new hires and HR managers looking for support with the OHS portion of their workplace orientation program
After completing this course, student should understand the requirements of the OHSR and the WCA
- Know who their direct supervisor is
- Understand the importance of learning about hazards
- Be familiar with their rights, roles and responsibilities
- Be familiar with health and safety program concepts
- Know what types of emergencies can occur
- Be familiar with key ergonomic risk factors
- Be aware of resources that may help keep them safe at work
- Rights, Roles and Responsibilities
- Industry Specific Programs and Procedures
- Emergency Preparedness
- Ergonomics and Core Strengthening
Assessments and Completion
You are required to attend this course a minimum of 1 hour(s) before you can download your certificate of completion.
A certificate of completion is available for download upon successful completion of all course work.