Effective inspections are one of the most important incident/accident prevention tools in a company’s safety and health program. Properly trained inspectors in a systematic inspection program will help reduce incidents and property damage. This course will guide JHSC members, Worker Health and Safety Reps, managers, or supervisors responsible for workplace inspection in the creation of an effective safety inspection program.
This course is designed for Joint Health and Safety Committee members, Worker Health and Safety Reps as well as other employees, managers, or supervisors delegated workplace inspection responsibilities
Understand how to conduct effective workplace inspections that result in improved worker communication, company morale and cost savings.
- Meet Occupational Health and Safety Regulations’ legal requirements.
- Identify responsibilities and processes for conducting effective workplace inspections.
- Construct and develop an inspection program.
- Effective health and safety inspections
- Develop an inspection program
- Inspection procedures, completing inspections, guidelines and checklists
Hazard ID & Control recommended
Suggested Next Course(s)
- Incident Investigations
- Industrial Storage Racking
Onsite Training 1 day
Open Classroom 1 day
Online 4 hours