Mental health is more than being happy all the time. It’s about feeling good about who you are, having balance in your life, and managing life’s highs and lows. For an introduction to the fundamentals of workplace mental health, start with this free course.
This course is an online course which takes approximately 1 hour to complete.
Online Learning Center
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand what mental health is
- Recognize the prevalence and impact of mental health issues in the workplace
- Understand the signs and symptoms of a mental health issue
- Understand basic mental health first aid assessment and support
- Recognize 13 organizational factors that can positively impact employee mental health and company performance
Assessment and Completion
Upon successful completion of the course and evaluation, students will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
Online registration for this course is on an individual basis and is not transferable.