The Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC will be presenting 4 Education Sessions and 2 Workshops to help Make Safety a Habit in your organization. Each 90 minute presentation and 3 hour workshop is Free.
- Medical Marijuana in the Workplace Presentation (90min)
- Psychological Health in the Workplace Presentation (90min)
- PPE Best Practices Presentation (90min)
- First Aid Presentation (90min)
- Joint Health & Safety Committee Basics and Beyond Workshop (3hr)
- Employer Planning Toolkit Workshop (3hr)
We have space for 50 participants to join us for Awareness sessions starting at 9am and 1pm in the Conference Room. Our workshops can accomodate 25 participants. Please choose one morning session and/or one afternoon session. Space is limited.
- Awareness Sessions: First Aid and Psychological HealthFree!Conference Room: First Aid (1:00pm) - Psychological Health in the Workplace (2:30pm)
- Awareness Sessions: PPE & Medical MarijuanaFree!Conference Room: PPE Presentation (9:00am) - Marijuana in the Workplace (10:30am)
- Workshop: Employer Planning ToolkitFree!South Boardroom: 9:00am
- Workshop: JHSC Committee BasicsFree!South Boardroom: 1:00pm