Leading the Recovery: Executive COVID-19 Operations Panel
Join us Tuesday, June 23, for the first in a series on safety leadership that will continue this fall. Hear from executives from Great Little Box Company, Freeport Industries, and joining us from Germany, deputy head of the crisis management team at Nestlé Deutschland AG.
In this panel discussion with Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC CEO Lisa McGuire, learn new strategies from our experts for leading your organization through the recovery.
In this webinar you will learn
- Find out what steps they recommend in response to COVID-19, and in developing contingency plans for the next 6 to 18 months.
- Learn from their mistakes and discover how missteps—and your response—can help engage employees in the process.
- Walk through the key operational safeguards they have implemented in their facilities to protect worker health and safety.
- Understand the role of leadership in building a resilient culture and the impact that can have on productivity and sustainable performance.
- Learn how the pandemic is reshaping their priorities and their predictions for the lasting impact on business and industry in Canada and around the world.
Tuesday 9th of February 2021 11:00AM
Thursday 18th of March 2021 11:00AM
Tuesday 28th of July 2020 09:00AM
Tuesday 30th of June 2020 09:30AM
Tuesday 23rd of June 2020 09:30AM