Leading the Recovery: Executive COVID-19 Operations Panel
June 23rd, 2020 9:30-10:30AM
What have manufacturing leaders in BC and abroad learned during the turbulent initial months of the COVID-19 pandemic about leadership, change management, and resilience?
Join us Tuesday, June 23, for the first in a series on safety leadership that will continue this fall. Hear from executives from Great Little Box Company, Freeport Industries, and joining us from Germany, deputy head of the crisis management team at Nestlé Deutschland AG.
In this panel discussion with Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC CEO Lisa McGuire, learn new strategies from our experts for leading your organization through the recovery.
In this webinar you will learn
- Find out what steps they recommend in response to COVID-19, and in developing contingency plans for the next 6 to 18 months.
- Learn from their mistakes and discover how missteps—and your response—can help engage employees in the process.
- Walk through the key operational safeguards they have implemented in their facilities to protect worker health and safety.
- Understand the role of leadership in building a resilient culture and the impact that can have on productivity and sustainable performance.
- Learn how the pandemic is reshaping their priorities and their predictions for the lasting impact on business and industry in Canada and around the world.