Town Hall: Mental Health at Work
In the rise in mental health concerns and claims across the province, no industry is immune. Learn from experts—B.C. Minister of Mental Health and Addictions, the Honourable Sheila Malcolmson, WorkSafeBC Chief Mental Health Officer Dr. Ashley Spetch, and Canadian Mental Health Association of BC CEO Jonny Morris—about the scope of the issue and key takeaways for BC employers.
In this webinar you will learn
- The financial cost of mental health concerns in the workplace
- Steps you can take to prevent psychological injuries in your business
- How workplace mental health claims are evaluated
- Where to get help today to address mental health concerns at work – and build psychological safety into your health and safety program
- How a new strategy on supporting workplace mental health will impact the manufacturing sector in BC