Government and Industry Town Hall: The road ahead for BC business in the recovery
BC employers face ongoing challenges in the pandemic and recovery. How can we work together to ensure the safety and sustainability of BC workplaces in the recovery? With the new BC Restart Plan fresh off the presses, what questions do you have for your business in the coming weeks and months?
In this virtual town hall, join key government and industry executives to discuss the road to recovery for the BC economy and business community.
Learn what these important considerations on the road to recovery could mean for your business.
Join the discussion to help pave the way.
In this webinar you will learn
- What will be the key drivers to strengthen the economy in the recovery?
- Are you prepared to deal with the rise in workplace mental health issues in the wake of the pandemic?
- Are you looking for potential strategies to solve labour shortages?
- What will we see this summer—and next year—for temporary and permanent foreign workers?
- What questions do you have about the COVID-19 vaccine rollout—and how future years could look if COVID-19 becomes endemic?
- What are the implications for travel, testing, and workplace safety in the coming months?
- What supports are available to your business in the recovery?