COVID-19: Reopening and protecting workers in the plant
Join Medical Health Officer Michael Schwandt, Vancouver Coastal Health and Manufacturing Safety Alliance of BC CEO Lisa McGuire for a discussion of key factors in reopening and protecting workers.
In this webinar you will learn
- Critical factors to keep workers safe and your doors open
- Key considerations to keep the virus out of the plant
- Important things to tell your employees
- How transmission happens, and how it doesn’t
- Critical factors in closing a facility where there’s been a virus outbreak—and for reopening
- Bring your questions!
Tuesday 9th of February 2021 11:00AM
Thursday 18th of March 2021 11:00AM
Tuesday 28th of July 2020 09:00AM
Tuesday 30th of June 2020 09:30AM
Tuesday 23rd of June 2020 09:30AM