Technology in the Plant: Automating COVID-19 Controls
The SmartCone Task Force is one fascinating example.
On Tuesday, July 28, we have invited SmartCone CEO Jason Lee to show you how a group of technology developers are designing an eco-system of automated tools to manage COVID-19 risk in a production environment:
In this webinar you will learn
- See how companies are deploying wireless and wearable technologies to monitor physical distancing and simplify contact tracing
- Find out how companies are combining thermal imaging and self-reporting to automate employee screening
- Look at the latest innovations in sanitation, disinfection, autonomous cleaning, and tracking
- See how companies like DHL and Exelon have deployed integrated and automated systems to reduce risk
- Look at the possibilities for monitoring, measuring, and tracking new integrated solutions to build worker confidence in the safety of your facility
- For COVID-19 and beyond, take this hour out to explore new possibilities with technology solutions to drive production, efficiency and workplace safety.