Future trends for the world of work
To lead effectively, even as we navigate a challenging business environment, we need to keep an eye on the horizon.
The pandemic has significantly changed how people work. While some changes will be temporary, others will continue to impact the world of work in 2022 and beyond. Register now to hear recent findings on employers’ approaches and workers’ attitudes related to the pandemic, and explore new research on future trends that will drive health and safety strategy and business continuity for the future.
Find out what this will mean for your business in this Make It Safe Expert Series webinar. This important session compiles Campbell Institute benchmarks, National Safety Council (NSC) research, surveys, and interviews, and collaborations with government and think tanks into an insightful look the future of work and workplace health and safety.
Join us for this look at current approaches and future trends with NSC senior director of thought leadership John Dony.
In this webinar you will learn
- How other employers are handling current challenges—from vaccine requirements and testing protocols to risk mitigation—and how workers feel about it
- Six workplace trends that will affect the future of work, and your business
- The new management skills you will need to lead effectively in tomorrow’s workplace
- What’s changing in how successful businesses approach workplace wellness
- How radical collaboration could help your business scale and pivot faster
- Where health and safety fits in your go-forward business strategy and continuity plans