Future trends for the world of work
To lead our organizations effectively, even as we navigate the latest challenges Omicron is presenting us, we need to keep one eye on the horizon.
The pandemic has significantly changed how people work. While some of those changes will be temporary, others may more continue to impact the world of work in 2022 and beyond. This session looks at recent findings on employers’ approaches and workers’ attitudes related to the pandemic, and explores new research on future trends that will drive health and safety strategy and business continuity for the future.
Find out what this will mean for your business in this Make It Safe Expert Series webinar based on Campbell Institute benchmarks, National Safety Council (NSC) research, surveys, and interviews, and collaborations with government and think tanks.
An insightful hour with NSC senior director of thought leadership John Dony.
In this webinar you will learn
- Find out how other employers are handling vaccine requirements, testing protocols, and risk mitigation—and how workers feel about it
- Discover six workplace trends that will affect the future of work – and your business
- Understand the new management skills you will need to lead effectively in tomorrow’s workplace
- Find out what’s changing in successful businesses’ approach to workplace wellness
- Learn how radical collaboration could help your business scale and pivot faster
- Learn where health and safety fit in your go-forward business strategy and continuity plans