KSW LAW | CASE LINKS
- Religious Objections to Mask Use
- Medical Exemptions for Retail Customers
- To stay updated with employment law articles and case law summaries, you can sign up for the KSW Lawyers Employment & Labour Newsletters here.
HR WEST | CONTACT INFO
- Kevin Woolliams, Managing Director – HR West
- Kevin Woolliams | LinkedIn
- HR West | LinkedIn
- HR West has a ‘top secret’ Labour Relations weekly newsletter – email Kevin to get put on the mailing list
Town Hall | The Vaccine Policy Debate
The great debate of 2021 for employers everywhere, vaccine policy may be the most contentious—and potentially important—decision employers and business leaders are facing today. The debate continues, with new federal and provincial mandates in other sectors.
Join us for this important town hall to hear perspectives from HR leaders and a leading BC employment lawyer on challenging policy questions:
- Can employers mandate the COVID-19 vaccine – or continue to require unvaccinated workers (or all employees) to mask?
- Can employers require proof of vaccination – or even ask employees to share their vaccination status?
- What is our obligation to ensure that employees do not contract COVID-19 in the workplace?
- What are the privacy considerations we need to balance in our policy?
- What is our duty to accommodate those who cannot be vaccinated? And those who refuse?
Join this important session for employers, executives, HR and health and safety professionals.