Shift Away From Workplace Fatigue
Microsoft’s Work Trend Index shows that 47 percent of Canadian workers report feeling exhausted during a typical workday. Across Canada, fatigue contributes to 13 percent of workplace injuries, at costing employers an estimate of $330 million each year.
More than feeling tired and drowsy, mental or physical exhaustion can interfere with your ability to work safely and avoid hazards. Shift workers face heightened risk.
In this Make It Safe Expert Series webinar, learn steps and strategies to identify the risks from sleep scientist Dr. Glenn Landry—and get the sleep you need!
In this webinar you will learn
- Explore how sleep health impacts overall health, performance, and safety
- Discover what “good” sleep is—and why it’s so important
- Recognize where fatigue risk is highest at work
- Find out how our sleep rhythms and cycles change as we age
- Learn to build better sleep habits—get better sleep and improve your health