Webinar: Town Hall | Solving the labour crisis: today’s key workforce strategy decisions
In a tight job market, employers are navigating a minefield of staffing and supply challenges.
For many, overtime and unpredictable scheduling are contributing to fatigue and burnout with a stretched and increasingly aging workforce. And with the highest turnover rates many businesses have ever experienced, they are scrambling to find, train, and retain qualified workers.
In the search for solutions, employers are rethinking training and compensation programs, incentives and recognition. More manufacturers are turning to operational redesign and automation to streamline production. Through innovation, they are creating more attractive job opportunities and reducing injury risk—but with those benefits also comes a growing skills gap.
In this webinar you will learn
- Where and how employers are finding new workers – and how their investments in health, safety, and culture contribute to keeping them.
- Approaches to reskilling workers and providing the training they need to succeed and stay safe in new roles
- The importance of defining training standards for OHS professionals to support evolving industry needs
- How leveraging automation can help address worker shortages and workplace injury risk – creating better and safer work
- Strategies employers are using to attract new hires and broaden their available talent pool