Leading and Managing Change
In this environment, we need to be ready to help employees transition, reskill, upskill, and adapt. As we integrate new technology and rethink our understanding of health and safety—and as employee expectations change, we need to be ready.
As a business owner, manager, supervisor, or safety leader, do you know how to best support your workers through change? If we want to build a thriving culture, managing change is an essential skill that we need to develop as leaders, supervisors, and health and safety professionals.
Effective change management can be the key to build resilience and help teams adapt. Do you know what your role is, how to communicate to get buy-in, and what strategies lead to success?
Join Debbie Pearmain, an executive coach and consultant with One Stop HR to learn strategies to help you be a better team leader during times of change.
In this webinar you will learn
- Learn your responsibilities in managing change and strategies to help you better support others.
- Discover why changes fail
- Recognize the leader’s role during change
- Learn how to communicate to get buy in
- Understand people’s different responses to change and how to overcome resistance