Disability Management and Return to Work
Few employers are well-equipped to deal with return to work and disability management. Businesses are frustrated by ambiguous notes from physicians, extensive wait times for medical attention, and inexperience with industry best practices. In addition to an introduction of key challenges and opportunities for employers, learn about new provincial funding to support disability management assessments, consulting for your business, as well as education and certification for safety and HR professionals.
Can’t attend? Register anyway for access to the recording after the webinar.
In this webinar you will learn
- Details on provincial funding to support disability management assessments
- How a proper and efficient disability management and return to work plan not only addresses the duty to accommodate, but can increase productivity and reduce lost time
- Learn how disability management can motivate and promote a positive work culture
- Understand that sometimes the solution is simple—and how you can use continuous communication and respectful feedback to get there
- Recognize the cultural and financial cost of NOT being proactive